What is Nano Infusion Therapy?
- Nano Infusion Therapy is the process of creating microscopic channels in the skin to trick the skin into the healing process. This can kickstart the collagen repair response and also increase product penetration.
- This device can also even skintone and address areas of hyperpigmentation
Is Nano Infusion painful?
- No. If anything, it feels like a cat licking your face. Infusion gives a sandpaper feel accompanied by a tingle to the skin that only lasts for about 30-45 minutes after use.
Are there any contraindications for nano infusion therapy?
- Yes. Do not use SWP Nano Infusion if you are currently going through cancer treatments, on Accutane (Isotretinoin) for acne, have active breakouts. Also alternate days if you are on tretinoin/Retin A/Vitamin A treatments. By using this on alternating days you avoid over exfoliating the skin and possibly causing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and irritation.
How does Nano Infusion work?
- Using the Skin Wand Pro Nano Infusion Pen, you are able to create microscopic channels in the skin. This process is pain free, blood free, and no downtime. You get all the benefits of microneedling without the adverse reactions.
How often should I use Skin Wand Pro?
- Two to Three times per week or consult with your esthetician.
What skin conditions can be treated with Nano Infusion?
- The SWP Nano Infusion Pen can treat a wide selection of skin conditions and concerns. It can fade hyperpigmentation, plump fine lines and wrinkles, smooth over skin tone and texture. It can even help refine acne scares and keep rosacea under control.
What are the benefits of each speed of the Skin Wand Pro?
- Speed 1 & 2 are best for brand new users or more sensitive skin.
- Speed 1 is best around the eye area
- Speed 3 can be used for more robust skin or for those who have been using
the device for at least 3 weeks.
Can the Skin Wand Pro be used with my Retinol products?
- Most Retinol products are prescribed for a 2 to 3 day a week usage. The Skin Wand Pro should be used on opposite days of the week. Consult your professional.
Are there any side effects of nano infusion therapy?
- Possible side effects to Nano Infusion are but not limited to:
- - Redness
- - Sun sensitivity
- - Rough texture after 24 hrs
- - Tingly sensation directly after
Can nano infusion be combined with other skincare treatments?
- Absolutely! Skin Wand Pro At-Home Nano Infusion Pen can be combined with treatments such as at-home microcurrent, LED Light Therapy, and even at-home HiFu treatments.